They are the Same Path. Failure Leads to Success.
This method of learning has been employed for thousands of years.
Sadly, in today’s world we are taught to avoid failure at all costs.
Fail safely, without impacting the business, where they can learn from their experience.
Help people fail to succeed, so they don’t fail to succeed.
But opportunities exist in the real world that can be just as challenging, and just as satisfying when they are mastered. Imagine if you could transform the challenges experienced by people in your organization into training modules where they can build relevant skills by being able to do the right thing every time, with the comfort and safety of playing a simple video game. It would take training to a whole new level. It would be transformative for your organization.
And it is available today, based on technology invented at ProPractice.com.
Then, in a matter of minutes, the LCMX does all the work to generate that content into a meaningful learning experience that creates emotional engagement, with no programming, no animation, and no instructional design skills necessary.
From SME directly to finished module, in minutes. Literally.
typically directly by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
It can then be combined with a variety of Frameworks and Style Sets
to meet multiple learner needs.
- Subject Matter Experts can enter raw content.
- It can be published in a variety of formats.
- It can be sent out to pilot learners in the field.
- They can make suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
- Adjustments can be made within LCMX, and the modules republished.
- Perhaps two or three rounds of revisions and improvements are recommended and implemented.
- Finally, the module is approved, and inserted into the LMS.
- An announcement is made that a new, robust simulation module is now available to all.
Now go to lunch. You’ve had a productive morning.
Generate a mini-module with your own custom content in mere seconds!
Show me the magic!